View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:01 AM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by homamk View Post
heyy guyss.. whats upp.. i been on mightys latest rom and i been using it until the manila 2.5 becomes more stable and less buggy... i have never tried it yet but because of the stuff i been hearing i thought id wait. iv ALWAYS been a BIG fan of juicy since tp1 so i know he knows his stuff.. (and comone that avatar is HOOT! haha) i been hearing great things about him making MMS and all good stuff in his R3 relase and its here so im VERYYYY TEMPTED! but i wanted to know what are the downside of 2.5 now? like iknow landscape only works in music and pics and thats fine... but i mean like is there alot of cabs that wont work on 2.5? and is the mms truely fixed fixed for sprint?? is itt still laggy/buggy?

anyy help and any info on the downside of 2.5 would be REALLY REALLLY appreciated.. just a quick overview.. thank you very much!
Other cabs that you install have nothing to do with Manila 2.5, they install on WM 6.5 or they don't. If you run them on Mighty's they will run on Juicy's. Manila is just your interface on WM, but apps run separate. That said, it is Manila 2.5 which isn't designed for the TP2, so it is bound to have issues here and there, you just have to be willing to use it so that the chefs can learn of the issues and make it better. But it is always a choice. But I couldn't stand going back to a 2.1 Manila after using 2.5. And thanks to Juicy making it faster and faster I will never have to!