View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
mconig78
PPCGeeks Regular

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just dropped my SERO plan for the everything plan

The SERO plan was for employees and ex employees only. Then someone found a way to get around it and took advantage of it for so many years. Now people that are told they have to change plans to get one of the new phones are *****ing about it. You have paid so much less than any competitor in the past few years with SERO. Try and go to another provider and get anything close to what you can on Sprint plans. That family plan was good I had it years ago with 4 lines and 2000 minutes and wasnt even paying over $100 a month. But I didnt need the 4 lines anymore so I went to a different plan. Still paying alot less than any other provider. I would like to see the percentage of people who actually should have the SERO plan compared to the people that are on SERO because they got around the system. If you can get the TP2 on SERO then stay with it but dont complain if you have to pay 20 more a month just to get a new phone. They need to pay for the phones somehow. Go to ATT or Verizon and pay 40 or 50 more a month and come crying back to Sprint. My thoughts...