View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:34 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

R3 Sprint Current Results

Issues:

HTC MMS not working but expected. But doing from Album shows working, Album - Mail - SMS/MMS, and Album - Messages. Both do the same which is good. Love the status on the send. But unfortunately not getting the message I sent in return. POST Beta. Still not working it seems. Will check out Server settings and such to see if I can get it to work.

Internet Sharing giving Error Code: 67, Registration Failure. Not a big deal personally but some seem to use it, but with latest warnings of getting billed I don't suggest it. Never have used it, always use WMWifi or HTC Wifi Rouer. I will install the Update Profile and PRL cab to see if it helps any and report back.

Installed Juggalo's Sprint Update Profile and PRL cab and the apps won't run. Just highlight the icons. Think you had an issue with this on your last Provisioning cab and while helping Juggalo troubleshoot his stuff he had the issue as well, had something to do with the provisioning. He changed something to fix it, cannot recall what it was.
Not sure if it is an issue yet, and not sure if you went back to the Resource Proxy. But Memory starts off great in the beginning, and after being on for a bit and looking at apps, and closing them. Memory is staying in the 70% range. So far not seeing it affect anything, but just wanted to point it out in case it could be a problem.

No other immediate issues that I can tell.

Working Great:
Sprint Carrier Cab working great, thanks Juggalo and Juicy and JMZ for a sweet app!
45% Free Mem on Reset 101MB Free WOW. Gets less as it runs but that is expected.
Signal Meter is fixed.
XDA_UC SO SWEET!
YouTube had volume right off the bat, no issues.
QuickGPS had downloaded automatically, tested manual download, no issues.
Manila Photos VERY SPEEDY as noted.
Weather Animation VERY SPEEDY compared to old.
GPS in Google Maps aquired in about 20 seconds.
Manila Email Tab just as speedy as photos flipping through emails.
Location Weather works great.
Did I mention WEATHER ANIMATION VERY SPEEDY!
Facebook working fine.
Exchange Sync works like it should.
Gmail works fine.
MMS Receive Working fine, tested opening of message.
## Codes working fine in Tachi Dialer
HTC Wifi Router Working good.

Will continue testing but thought I would give you what I got so far.

Last edited by cflynt; 11-16-2009 at 12:19 AM.