View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
89.2...and IM A PREMIUM Member!...

i get in the 100s and im not premium but im using a wireless router right now.. i wasnt able to connect my laptop to my modem directly which im sure would speed things up.... its all i can do for now here.. back in the states i had a lot of speed

and Juicy like i said.... the speed is great and the only issue i had was with the carrier set up and that works now

over all i think this is what these phones should come like out of the box... sure that wouldnt happen since each carrier has to add their own touch but you make our phones perform like they should...