View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Nazgul07
PPCGeeks Regular

Nazgul07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but I'm having problems with my screen. When i touch the screen, say to scrool thru TF3D the screen gets dark. Not dark like no back like, but like a deepening of the colors to where its hard to make things out. Most times, once I stop pressing the screen, it goes back to normal, but sometimes the colors stays dark and I can barely read anything. Kinda hard to explain but its happened with the 23502 ROM and the new TF3d 2.5 ROM.

Also, is this showcase app just a finger friendly task manager? It doesn't make itself available on the homescreen? I've actually had the old homescreen task manager pop up sometimes by pressing then releasing the top curtain, has anyone else experienced this.
I can't help with the screen issue, but showcase I can.

Showcase does make itself available on the home screen, it's just invisible. As long as you have it installed and you have it turned on in the showcase settings app then it works like the old task manager in 6.1/6.5 builds. Just touch the top right hand corner (its invisible, or should be at least) and showcase will open up with a list of running programs.