View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:57 PM
Medic
PPCGeeks Regular

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

My problem is unique in the sense that I only have 1 corporate store in town which is also the only repair center as well and customer service reps tell me that they can't order me any more phones due to the system locking them out after reps order 3 replacements. Now my only option is taking my phone to the only local store that I have issues with their service.

This last time that sprint sent me a replacement phone it came with a more than usual gap between the keyboard and screen. When I attempted to take it to the only sprint store they gave me crap that its normal for a refurbished phone and the tech adjusted it the best they could. It took me 3 calls to customer service and for a supervisor to finally speak to a manager at the store to have my phone replaced with another TP.

Frankly I'm tired of this phone. I've gone thru 5 replacements. 3 advanced exchanges done by the reps over the phone and 2 at the store, for a dead screen and dead keyboard. I couldn't even get the store to replace my phone or fix it for that matter when I had the oil smudge these phones get. They acknowledge the smudge was there but told me they couldn't replace it cuz it didn't get in the way of the phones functions.

After all this I'm ready to walk away from Sprint after 8 years but unfortunately I'm in contract until 10/10.

Also don't know about you guys but I hate that the stores and phone reps easy answer to my issues is " I see you have insurance, why don't you make a claim?" F-them why should I dish out $100 and use 1 of my 3 claims for a defective phone. My claims are for my f-ups not for replacing a phone sprint should be replacing.

Last edited by Medic; 11-15-2009 at 09:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.