View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
peacock93
PPCGeeks Regular

peacock93 is keeping up the good workpeacock93 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

NRGZ28 and anyone interested,

I've been running WM23088/M2.5 Nov 14th since 5:00am this morning and the only problem that I'm having is extreme battery drain! I know about the usual battery problems with EnergyROMs but I have never in all of the ROMs that I have used from NRGZ28 had anything like this. I noticed that my DATA connection is on 100% of the time. So, I turned off My Location and all automatic updating and soft reset. Same thing was still happening. I then completely disabled M2.5 and rebooted. The problem went away. My data connection stayed off unless I used it and my battery life went WAY up. I even turned off auto shutdown and started up WiFi just to see how fast I could get the battery to drain. The drainage went down very slowly. I then re-enabled M2.5 and BAM right back to extreme drainage of the battery. So, I did the flash dance all over again just to be sure and without loading any other software the problem was still there. My Touch Pro will even stay warm when it is powered off. So, I don't know what it is but it is new to me and NRGZ28 ROMs. None of the battery tweaks or Lumus do any good either. I havn't seen anyone else report this on this build so I thought I would put it out there.

pea****93