View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 06:44 PM
austintb
Regular 'Geeker

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Oh, haha. Sorry. Okay, sooo...

1.) Q./ Well when I try and Bluetooth all of my contacts from my old phone to my Diamond, my Diamond recieves my contacts as a .vcf file, and stores them all into my Internal Storage folder. Is there a way to get the recieved contacts to be saved in the default Contacts location?

2.) Q./ When your on the Home screen with HTC Sense ROM, and you press the 'End' key to refresh your screen or something, the clock will occationally revert to another previous time, and then change back to the correct time. Whats up with that? All the HTC Sense ROM's do that.

3.) Q./ I sometimes get an 'Send error report.../' message after I send a text message, and the error was reportedly from the 'services' program or something.

__________________________________________________ ____________

IDEA'S?

1.) Can you make it so when your on a phone call, the screen will go black like the iPhone with its proximity sensor. I know the HTC Touch Diamond does'nt have a proximity sensor, but it has a light sensor, "duhh...".

...more bug's and idea's will probly come to mind, obviously, but those will only make OMJ's ROM's better!!!