View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
hey Juicy any chance you may move into the 23xxx builds? i have seen some stable builds and i think it would be a nice move... i love the start at the bottom plus some other things.

either way you know how i feel abour your rom so i shouldnt have to say it but i figure i suggest this...

take it easy my friend...

also.. you should get in touch with juggalo x to see if you can get the Telus radio since you are on Telus and his flashed his radio a while ago.... im sure many people her would love that...
I may move to 23xxx but right now, 2187x is comfortable and stable.

I'm hoping to use juggalo's cabs for use in R3

Again, I don't know when R3 is out... I do my best but the reality is between real life, 3 winmo roms and now BB I'm spread a lil thin.