View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:40 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Sprint reps never seem to help!? wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
I'm not here to start a thread war; they're useless as we are all here to help each other. In fact, I probably should have kept my 2 cents to myself since it was a little OT.

However, we each find good and bad in our chosen carrier in our individual markets. I live in Jacksonville, FL. In addition to horrible customer service and overall poor coverage and data speeds here in town, no one with Sprint can use their phone at my house. My wife has AT&T, that should be something both Sprint and VZW users can agree on there. (they suck..and I know b/c I've had them and I also worked for them for years)

For me, in Jacksonville, the extra $50 per month is worth every penny to ensure that I have uninterrupted voice and data along with the speeds that I need to conduct business. (i.e. remote desktop from anywhere to meet my customer's needs)

Aside from the well known customer service issues with Sprint, my feelings could be entirely different if I lived and worked in a market where VZW coverage was worthless and Sprint was superior. So at this moment, VZW waxes everyone in my market. If I move, or if Comcast or Sprint happen to make it here with 4G, then my feelings will probably change.

Thanks,
Nate
so who is your carrier?