View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 04:20 PM
SRX8o7
PPCGeeks Regular

SRX8o7 is keeping up the good workSRX8o7 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to SRX8o7 Send a message via MSN to SRX8o7
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

I flashed "23506 ROM (Titanium & Manila 2.1)" and I just love it. Its so fast, its what I was looking for. I haven't been on this site in awhile, so I still had a old ROM flashed and my phone has been acting up so I deiceded to come on here at a friends house to update it. I have Vista on my computer and for some reason its obviously not the same process to flashing a ROM from a computer that has windows...So I found this ROM, love it. SO fast, SO smooth. Just what I was looking for. I did try the 2.5 in NRG's ROM but it was still laggy and I didn't want to mess with it till things were fixed up. I have been using NRG's ROMs since I got my phone. But the 2.5 is still in beta so I didn't want to take chances, Ok well the only thing I find difficult about this ROM is that in some places like when using Opera there is no "X" to close the applications..which means i have to go t the Task Manager to close them out which gets annoying sometime. Anyone else having some type of problem with this too?