View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:40 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
I have a question. I have a handful of CABs that I have saved to my SD Card that in install after flashing because they don't install properly when I make them OEM-->EXT's and put them in the kitchen. ... Is there a way to make RunCC install these on the first boot so I don't have to manually do it? I've looked around and can't seem to find a definitive answer.
yeah look in the kitchen.cmd script:

Code:
echo LOCK:Enabled > EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\perf_tweaks.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \Windows\mxip_startmenu.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo XML: \Windows\sdkcerts.provxml >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo EXEC: \Windows\mxip_beta.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt 
echo TSK: \Windows\Flamerise.tsk >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo EXEC: \windows\remove_starticons.mscr >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo XML: \WINDOWS\SASHIMIAR.xml >> EXT\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
echo LOCK: Disabled >> EXT\Baseline\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
just add
Code:
echo CAB: \windows\yourcab.cab >> EXT\Baseline\Baseline\6_end\zzzzzzzz_Baseline\files\Baseline.txt
before the lock is disabled. make as many of those as you want

I wonder if any alltel customers have sen mylocation work at all on any ROM... I am starting to wonder