View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
11-21|KBZL Black&Blue V1.0 6.5.1 23088|B/W V1.1 6.5 21876|Manila 2.1 CDMA Sprint

KBZL Black&Blue V1.0
WM 6.5.1 SYS 23088
Sprint
Coming Soon

KBZL B/W V1.1
WM 6.5 SYS 21876
Sprint
Download

Flash at your own risk.

I have been cooking for a while but I finally accomplished a build that in my own opinion, has come out very nice. I do suggest that you flash to shipped prior to flashing this rom.

KBZL Black&Blue V1.0

KBZL B/W V1.1

Change Log
V1.1
- Fixed Signal bars
- Changed email & text notification icon

I am very open to new suggestions. I just wanted to get this stable rom up and into the public. If all goes well, ill continue to add to the mix. I ran out of time for the installed apps. This is a pretty clean rom so it will leave lots of space for you to add what you want.
Thanks for trying

Thanks goes to all that have helped me in the past. Specifically these guys: MightyMike(First Rom), Calkulin(Stellar Kitchen), RR33(Killer Icons), Juicy(Second Rom).

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 11-21-2009 at 01:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.