View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
that is definatly atleast a year newer then the alltel cab i had on my SD so ill re-cook my current rom with that running in the UC and no alltel EXT see if it fixes my problem. would having data auto-disconnect after a minute matter?

probably auto disconnect would make a difference, but I am not sure. I have accepted that the TP has bad battery life and just keep my data on all the time, push email every ten mins from gmail, as items arrive from exchange, and weather updates every 15 mins. I still make it though the day.