View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:30 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by megapinky View Post
new fix for 6.5.1, fix manila position and let picture tab works like 21870

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=883

HTC Sense almost perfect
yeah, I just saw that, gonna test it out. If it works good, I'll make a cab and included in future releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondeyes View Post
Oi! OMJ..you're awesome..now if the MMS delivery rcpt will stop popping up as failed..I'll be good!
I'm gonna test the Connection setup app posted @ xda to see if it will resolve this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Yup. The only thing now is the people tab but like I said I am in no hurry as it is sweet otherwise now and I know your time is limited right now OMJ. Maybe when you get some time next week you can fix it.
sorry, but this is the downside to disabling the HTC messaging, and using the stock WM messaging. This would involve the people tab to be ported appropriately to work w/ stock messaging. I just dont have the time right now to learn how to port. If someone ports it to work, I'll gladly cook it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiNcOnNs View Post
I am really loving this new rom, seems very stable.

One quick question, what app do we use with this rom for adding custom weather entries?

thanks
love the rom
I think I read somewhere that the same app for 2.1 will work....give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hessien View Post
Noticed over at XDA that they got 6.1 working with manila 2.5 on a GSM diamond. Any chance w cn gat one for our CDMA diamonds?
yeah, I had planned on making one soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
Sorry for the extra post. What are the chances of a volume app being made that is similar to the 6.1? The black screen with ring and system and the levels in white. Or do I have to enable that somehow? running 23504. Right now all I see is a white screen that is in a message box from the volume icon in the taskbar.
yeah I hate that bubble volume control in 6.5.1. It was stated earlier that HTC volume does not work in 6.5.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetcrazy View Post
I am on 23504. The dialer wont display properly. The part that contains slider to answer is missing so I have to use hard keys to do that. Apart from that and battery life this is a wonderful ROM. Thanks a lot OMJ.
maybe you had a bad flash, I just tested the dialer on 23504 & it was working fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
thanks. On the 23504 I'm on, there is no "more" tab. It only lists Time and Alarms. still searching for a fix.

Also, is there a button I can press to see what programs are minimized? Like the drop down list in 6.1?

EDIT: another bug found. --> when a sms comes in, the black message screen (not sure what it's called, it's the screen you see when you touch the messages icon on the slide bar at the bottom). When the sms comes in, it is not shown when you tap the messages screen. Rather, it shows the 2nd latest message instead. Need to scroll up to see the most recent message recieved.
I'm not sure where to disable the clock, but I see what I can find. Also, I've seen the same on new sms', but I'm not sure what the issue is.

Last edited by OMJ; 11-15-2009 at 08:32 AM.