View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 06:04 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
all with MMS issues, try Zenyee Disable cab, SR, remove pic cab, SR, install Arcsoft, SR. That seems to work for me and have gotten MMS and SMS with a slideshows with multiple pics. As mentioned earlier, use the "all Messages" soft key to begin and will work well.

Hope this helps but seems to be good so far as well as the ringer and GPS.
Just for clarity I thought it's important to mention that with this method you'll lose HTC Messaging/SMS (which I like) and the end result is the same as I posted-going to MS Messaging to view the pic. But as with most things with custom ROMs you gotta do what works best for you. Thanks for the info Dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
The MMS server actually isn't involved in receiving MMS for Sprint. They send your MMS via SMS and an embedded URL. The MMS app needs to examine the SMS messages for stuff that looks like MMS and automatically download the link and present the image to the user like it was embedded in the first place.

The MMS server is used for sends only (on Sprint).
Thanks for the 411. You have been killin' it in here and it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-15-2009 at 10:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.