View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 02:04 AM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PMD ROMz |02.09.10| |Sense 2.5 - 6.5.x 28014-Manila TV!| |Manila 2.1 - 6.5.1 23502|

PMD ROMz 2.5 Sense 28014 with Manila TV

This is my attempt to improve upon all the 2.5 based 6.5.x ROMs out there. I've included some things such as Manila TV and Lumous as well as a custom PMD theme and ring tones.

In order to get extra space I wanted to leave some of the big programs out that you would normally cook in like Google Maps, Opera 10, and Facebook. So what I've done is I've attached a zip file below containing those cab's that you can download if you need to. Once you've flashed the new ROM install those cabs to INTERNAL STORAGE and it will all work fine and you'll still have 50+ mb left.

*Note that 2.5 is still very new and still has bugs to be worked out. Thanks to georgepa for his outstanding help with the manila TV chanels and setup! Thanks to Akeo & amarullz for porting and a HUGE thanks to OMJ, NRG, Calk, and several others for getting it this far! They've done all the hard work. I'm just trying to fine tune.

Cabs.zip

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

Last edited by PMDColeslaw; 02-10-2010 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 24 times.