View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:29 PM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

HELP
i've been trying for two days to figure out whats wrong, i downloaded 4.2 as soon as it came out, i've cooked some roms with it before.
now, every time i try to cook the process goes through really fast and i end up with a 4mb nbh file.
i tried erasing and re copying and re downloading and nothing solves it, every time i keep getting the same thing.
please help.

edit: never mind, got it working, something with .net on windows 7 got messed up.

Last edited by amikam; 11-15-2009 at 12:53 AM.