View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 10:04 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Wait a minute! There is a "send" button in SMS?!
OK, I was playing around today with the Nov 10 build and I notice that if I choose a contact and then type a message in manila, I don't have the send button. We all know that. However, If I am in the messaging screen in manila and click on the little "pen and message bubble" near the top right of the screen, the sms app opens and whe nI switch to landscape the esnd and attachment buttons are there!
This is one of those moments that I wish I had one of the screen grab programs to post a pic. Gonna have to get my digicam out.

ok, its a crappy picture of it - my good cameras batteries are dead - but there it is right on the right of the screen:\

David
Yup, that is one of the quirks, respond to a message and the Send key gets kicked off screen when you kick open the kb. Type a NEW message and the Send key stays...go figure.
Will be flashing 11-14 shortly to see wassup.
Nice "screenie" Shake and Save is a great program IMO for screenshots.