View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:20 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamn View Post
Just downloaded the newest build (tonights upload). Still having the same problems as the last few builds. Everything worked great for me in the September build (cannot remember build number or find the download anymore), but once I upgraded I cannot log into Windows live to retrieve contacts and email and still having problems with the hardware keyboard shift and FN keys not working. Cannot stand the autocomplete when typing with the hardware keyboard but cannot turn it off. It's off in the options.
I think you'll be yelled at later for not keping up and searching. All roms with sense 2.5 are not meant to be steady and for everyday use like those previous 2.1 based roms. With that said, all your issues have been addressed numerous times. YOur first concern with WL, disable sense, then run window live. Once logged in and setup your acc. then turn on sense.
Your second concern, you need western ezinput, which you can find by searching this thread, but i'll save you soem troubles. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545
that's where all the files that have been posted on this thread before.
Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.