View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:02 PM
KCS2K
N00b

KCS2K is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue View Post
its the new store in p&l, just off main, on 14th. and, my screen was screwed. was running the nov 5 build, was fine, but today started getting wonky. flashed back to stock, still wonky, so i relocked and took it back. i'da rather had a tp2, but, the tp is a fine phone. i could have upgraded, but i don't want to go back into contract right now, not with the hd2 just around the corner, and not in kc.

completely unrelated to that story, but definitely related to the ROM. seems like now the SMS doesn't have a way out of it by default. once i'm in threaded SMS, the only way i can get out is to slide the stupid thing out to the left (over the contact icon) before i can get a 'back' option. inside the thread i only have 'send' and 'menu' :/ home key doesn't work. back key doesn't work. end key doesn't work. kinda effed....
Wow the Sprint Studio/P&L store is the closest store to me, it's where I get most my work done. Thanks for the info and I am kind of in agreement with you. I am holding out on this generation (TP2, Pre, Hero) of phones unless I am upgraded for free. I know I will probably get blasted here for saying this but unless windows 7 really knocks it out of the park, the TP will be my last WM phone for a while.

Okay back to the rom info, I am having the exact same problem in the threaded text view. I can however hit the home hard key to get back home. Just don't have a soft key back option and the hard back key doesn't do anything. Call end key takes me back home out of threaded view.