View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 07:48 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Sprint reps never seem to help!? wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
I wish I had a dollar for everytime I've heard someone complain about Sprint. Big Red costs more, but you get what you pay for. Next to marriage, leaving Sprint was probably the best day of my life... heheh.....not quite that major but you get the point...

Nate
glad you like paying more and getting the exact same service. its funny when people say you get what you pay for. what do you get more then me except a bigger bill
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 11-14-2009 at 08:54 PM.