jakewill
PPCGeeks Regular

jakewill is keeping up the good workjakewill is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSelfdestruct View Post
ohh my first post on here I have been a lurker here for way to long. Anyway I have always loved Calks stuff. I have downloaded one of his latest ROMS and having a problem and was hoping for some help. I am not one to go as deep to use a kitchen and make my own. I am hoping i can fix the problems that i am having with this one. I have downloaded this one:

And everything is working wonderfully EXCEPT:
For some reason is isnt letting me add a email account or a new contact. I have flashed back to stock and reflashed, and reflashed a few times and flashed and did the clear data thing.( it has been a few months since i have done any New ROMs and that was what i always remember people suggesting).

Anyone know if there is something I am missing either something I have to change in a setting or a bug with the ROM. Please let me know if you have any insight as i LOVE this ROM and would like to keep it but cant if i can not get these two things to work. Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Is your USB cable still plugged in? I know my phone usually won't let me set up activesync until I unplug my USB cable... Hope it helps.

jakewill