View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 05:16 PM
SurfDan5
PPCGeeks Regular

SurfDan5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I think a real factor in this ordeal is what type of store did everyone take it to? I had a problem with the charge jack on my TP a few weeks back, and I took it to a corporate store. The tech offered a replacement, and I asked him nicely "what are my odds of gettting a TP2?".
He then asked me how many times I had brung it in, when I explained this was only my first time, he said "well....I cant give you a TP2 just yet. If you keep having problems with this new TP, bring it in and we can swap you into a TP2"

So it sounds like the corporate stores are giving TP2's but only if you have had repeated issues with yout TP.

That does not seem to be the case here at my corporate store. I'm in there at least every 2 weeks or less. I've had countless refurbished TP's (8 or more refurbs) and they've also supposedly fixed my phone but still no TP2. All they offer me as a replacement are another refurb TP (they won't give me a new one), HTC Snap, BB Curve and the Treo Pro. Some of you guys are lucky. I've had so many problems with this stupid phone and they won't budge. I'm finished with sprint when my contract ends in about 8 months. So sick of there bull****!