View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 09:31 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
now that u had some time was it wortht he $350 upgrade

Hey guys ... i had the TP back some time ago but just wondering from everyone else who now has the TP2 if they are happy with their decision to upgrade to the tp2. one day i want it and the next day i saw to myself ... it is 350 and it has no capaciitve touch screen and no flash and basic processor like the TP. Does this really warrent a 350 upgrade? I really wish it had android, snap dragon processorer.. capacitive screen and a flash. I know the HTC Leo should be making it way around the states next year but it is missing the hardkeyboard which seems i cant live without.

i am just setting up a poll to see how many people are happy with the internal upgrades offered on the TP2 .. i know there are allot of ROMS out there ... maybe with spb mobile i can make it look more like android with sense or with htc leo ROM for better looks ,.. i know the software out the box on the sprint touch pro2 is so blaaaa...

so speak your mind and help me decide if i should spend the 350 on the device ... are there allot of improvements with drivers and so forth thant the original TP?