View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:46 AM
ivwonka
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Anybody else unable to add contact photos from albums? it lets me crop and then i hit done and nothin happens. am i doin it wrong now in this version, is it really not workin, or is there a workaround?

on another note, my volume bar works now in manila music tab. it wasnt earlier, like others have reported but i then used media player and the volume bar worked (much improved graphics btw) and now i get the same volume bar in manila. not sure if using media player first fixed it or if i just did a hard reset and that fixed it...

edit: another thought is maybe the volume bar would have worked all along had my music totally loaded. i have a lot of music and it takes several minutes to load. similarly others had reported shuffle not working (or maybe that was another rom), but my shuffle wasnt doin anything at first either but after playin music for awhile then i could get it to work. its probably all related to havin about 6 gig music on the card...

Last edited by ivwonka; 11-14-2009 at 04:53 AM.