View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:16 AM
robp23
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
So far, from my report about the contact tab-
I restored the PIM via Sashimi and got nothing after a soft reset.
I then hard reset and restored via PIMBack up and still couldn't get the tab to work.
I tried to make a test contact but the tab didnt see that either.
I was able to look at the contacts via the contact program in the WM menu.
I flashed from a prior Indagroove ROM.
Hope that helps with some trouble shooting...

BTW- I'm not drunk but watching a DL'd episode of "V" premier while trying to troubleshoot a program on my cell phone. Who's the geek now?
LOL I wish the best for you. Maybe try to do a fresh install without using Sashimi. Just manually put your contacts in to see if Sashimi is at fault. And by the way the wifey and Myself love the new "V" loving it so far.
I'd say we are geeks in the same boat of life my friend! Carry on.

P.S. Im not drunk either.....just sipping the nector so to say. Can't get enough of the stuff. Though the canuaks make a mean drink as well...LOL Its my "down time" to say the such. I work 60+ hours a week. My down time is my friend.
I am sorry this part is off topic. Please, forgive for the fact that Im excited to have a outstanding working 2.5 rom. Though I cant but wonder why there are different outcomes for different users. Maybe we should all post what we are doing and narrow it down. Just a thought?

Edit: To say never mind the first part.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"

Last edited by robp23; 11-14-2009 at 04:20 AM.