View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:39 AM
PDAPhoneJunkie
My ROMS On My Site

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 CE OS 5.2.1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxstraww View Post
You been yelling at everyone my man. The first thread has all the dated information linked. That's where most people look for the files. I read the first few pages and the last few and I agree its a dated ROM and everything else but until those links are fixed or this thread is archived your going to get people trying those links in the first post.

You seem to know what your talking about so instead of yelling at everyone start a new thread with updated information and request that this one is archived.

If not just stop commenting because you being no help at all.
I am not yelling at anyone, just trying to point out to people that they should use a newer build/ROM. Most often we see problems come up and people mention they're using old ROMs like this. And also quite often they are thing the newer ROMs have worked out.

I know that in the past I have been harsh to the newer users on this board, for not searching and such, and I have also apologized to them. I strive to help everyone that I can and contribute to this place. I find it odd that someone who has never contributed anything to this community is coming in here and telling me I am no help at all...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.