View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:06 AM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper in all tabs question???

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
Since my updated post i've had 5 people that have tried the links and used them work now properly my screenshots are a few pages back to see the ultimate outcome.
I can also confirm that it works as long you don't mind the bottom of the clock background and the temp not lining up, not too bad of a problem though. the logo doesn't work but I just made it all transparent to fix that. I am actually playing with the mode9editor to see what I can learn about moding the files to work out all of the kinks for bkgrnd4alltabs once and for all.