View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:44 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djxtreme504 View Post
just thought I would throw this out there. I've had a working ringer since I converted my ringtones to .wav files. don't know if it'll work for everyone, but 2+ days and no problems yet.
Awesome! That's the thing (IMO-FUN!) about the ringer issue, very random in both the problem and the fixes. I've read posts on that fix failing for some users. The Turn Off Mute fix (in TPTweaks) was another with mixed results.
We gotta try and see what works and what doesnt, as with a lot of aspects of this cutting edge manila 2.5 that nrgz has blessed us with.
I will say that I dont remember reading any posts about the WM dialer failing, doesnt mean it hasn't, just seems the most consistent fix. I'm happy with it but can't wait to see what is coming next....