View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 09:01 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0mbiexx View Post
well i could never and still can't get my location to work so 2.5 pretty much is useless to me. as it just not working... so guess back to my trusty old 2.1
really? that is so strange, what if you just cook with the unmodified kitchen, does mylocation work then? it should... location works for me using gps and radio towers in 2.5. it seems 2.5 SMS is a known issue and I am not doing anything wrong in that department, I just CFC'ed the new 2.5 files and it made a slight difference. I like it, also fixed the bookmark issues only thing that doesnt work is footprints camera. building manila 2.5 takes 4 minutes on my laptop.. I wonder how long the VK users have to wait lol