View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Hello everyone!

First let start by saying that I love NRGZ8's roms. I have a touch pro and on my phone I have his latest rom with manila 2.5...After a few tweaks and fixes it's working like a charm.

Now, I have finally convinced my wife to ditch her stock rom and go with a custom.
She has a Diamond and from what I see NRGZ8's has several roms for it.
I want her to use a nice custom rom, but I don't want her to constantly nag me about bugs on her phone, so my question is; In your opinion, which one of the roms designed for the Diamond would be the most, bug-free and stable rom available?

I appreciate all the input. This forum has been a great source of information and the people in general are very helpful....

Thanks in advanced.
Hi, it sounds like you are familiar enough to tweak your touch pro so you should easily get your wife's phone up and running. NRG has recommended the 21864 sys roms to be the most stable. So one of those in tf2.1 or 2.5 would work good. If you decide on flashing the 2.5 rom, there are some limitations due to the memory of the diamond. the Nov 5th release for example leaves you with 3mb memory left after flashing so you may be better off going with the latest 21864 tf 2.1 rom for now. NRG has been working on modifying his kitchen to make roms for devices like the diamond that have limited Storage memory (Device storage memory that is). There are some other options as well so if you go back to the release date and read the threads, you may find a couple more options that will allow you to free up additional memory. Also, check out post 4 on the first page for tips and tweaks for NRG's 2.1 and 2.5 rom. good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.