View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:54 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark.wayne View Post
I flashed to v1.2 here, hard reset, and the first thing I did was run the MR.X Sprint provisioning .CAB.

I did a soft reboot after that, and then installed the Sprint TV that was provided on the sticky.

After installing, I did a soft reboot. I started up my data connection from off to on, and then started up the Sprint TV application. After I click "Continue", it kind of just... stays there. For a really long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
something isnt right then
its working for every one els infact my rom was what ti was tested on
Hey Juggs loaded the ROM this morning and all is great...except I just tried this (as I dont really use Spint TV) and mine is doing the same thing...