View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:39 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [update][ROM] WM 6.5.1 titanium SYS build 23506.5.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Your rom works really well with Sprint - just installed my carrier cab and all is good. I was just wondering if there was a way I could change just the signal icon back to the regular 6.5.1 original one (maybe if you had the original dll for it). I tried a custom taskbar, but because of the 6.5.1 drop down notification menu it messes that up. But other than that, great job on the rom - I really like it!
you can get the dlls or the reg. edit in tsowens taskbar thread.