View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:08 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 9<<6.5 NK-23506-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

I think I found why sms doesnt work - I think it is my HTCmessage, trying a few different things, but when it is left as is (files), the kitchen crashes. when it is moduled (how it was in last night kitchen) the rom builds but the new message function in manila does nothing. I am trying various combinations of squeezed files with modules mui's etc... hope it can get worked out. with htcmessage.exe squeezed and a mui file, kitchen crashes. with moduled mui and squeezed htcmessage.exe the kitchen crashes. htcmessage.exe is already in oemdrivers, next I will try just removing that, even though PRB should be able to overwrite it with no problem.

edit: removing htcmessage.exe from oemdrivers did not stop the crashing,,

Last edited by raidzero; 11-13-2009 at 05:15 PM.