View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
I thought I got the non beta version.. If I got the beta version then no wonder why I am having problems... I must have downloaded the wrong ROM! I just wanted to get the ROM with the least problems and thats why I was so angry because I just wanted to have a working ROM and every time I get the new version that comes out (Before this new 2.5 setup) all the problems were still there!

By the way I am actuley starting to like the new style... My one big question is how do you go back to the older style text messaging and email? I cant seem to add any of my email accounts and the text messaging design is horrible... for some reason it takes me 1 full min just to send a text message... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
My guess is that you'll be more comfortable/happier with a 2.1 build. ...and if you're looking for a how-to on getting either build set up, check the Threads in my sig. There are steps and cabs and everything you need to trick out the ROM.

...but you should definitely know before customizing and racking your head that the 2.5 ROMs are quirky. Sense conflicts with Windows Live, so ssetting up email is a P in the A...the new HTC Text App is cool, but not 100%...ringer issues, etc. A lot of us are having fun playing with them, but I still don't consider them as stable and reliable as the 2.1 ROMs.
This post has been thanked 2 times.