View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 03:00 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
I thought I got the non beta version.. If I got the beta version then no wonder why I am having problems... I must have downloaded the wrong ROM! I just wanted to get the ROM with the least problems and thats why I was so angry because I just wanted to have a working ROM and every time I get the new version that comes out (Before this new 2.5 setup) all the problems were still there!

By the way I am actuley starting to like the new style... My one big question is how do you go back to the older style text messaging and email? I cant seem to add any of my email accounts and the text messaging design is horrible... for some reason it takes me 1 full min just to send a text message... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
go here, and at the very top you'll see zenyee disable htc msg cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545
that's what you'll need to disable the HTC interface for sms, but beware that if you click on the msg under msg tab, you'll still get into the htc msg interface. YOu need to click all messages on the left softkey to enter WM. The email setups is easy, disable sense, then run your window live. Once setup, then you can turn it back on.