View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:45 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
I understand the confusion now. Hopefully this saves you some time, though who knows what gems you might uncover in your experiments

The reason you see all the GSM stuff is the wrong version of PhoneSetting.dll is cooked into the most recent ROMs.

Unzip and copy the following PhoneSetting files to your phone's \Windows directory (then reboot) and you will see all the proper options, including the Roaming options

It was tested on Sprint, but probably would work the same for other CDMA carriers.

If it complains about not being able to overwrite files, reboot the phone, then the first thing before doing anything else, copy the files.

There is also an optional, but suggested, registry file you can import to make the Roaming options easier to decipher (for Sprint). The strings can be edited to whatever for other carriers or whatever you'd like to call the options.
This didn't work, and I am on Sprint. No errors on the file copy - I was able to overwrite. I then did a soft reset but the GSM Phone features are still there... In fact it looks as though installing this has corrupted all my ring tones...as I had them working fine before this install. I'd say remove this cab from the thread so it doesn't muck up anyone else's build.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 11-13-2009 at 01:53 PM.