View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 11:39 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
OK, I'm 99% back to normal. I flashed the Nov 10 23504 instead of the Nov 9 that I previously used.
I have only one problem left and that is that I can't get "My Location" to pull the weather.
I'm using Max Manila - which is the only difference between my previous setup and this one.
When I click on update now, it goes through the update process and I get a message "No Weather Data Available". I can manually enter Knoxville, TN and it will pull that weather data but of course, that doesn't show on my home screen.
Just this one last thing to fix and I'm back to near perfection.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
David
Click the clock on the home screen and select the city you setup from the weather tab.
That will work.

As for the MyLocation issue I have not had that problem.
Maybe winmo or three can help.

I would search it but I am currently working on trying to make some new mods of my own.

Last edited by rootlinux; 11-12-2009 at 11:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.