View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:55 PM
ajac
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: and the toshiba TGo1 goes to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
no reps or sales agents unless (upper level corp sales 1000+users) know of this info only upper level techs and upper level corp sales. verizon is getting the tg01 exclusivly for 6 months while tmobile has a gsm exclusive and sprint has a cdma exclusive on the htc hd2 which will be followed up with a tp3. Sprint has had this up its sleeve and is wating for verizon to launch the tg01 which suppose to happen during the week of dec 20th and sprint will counter in or around the 27th with the hd2
lol okay and where is your proof? get a picture of sprints big plan because right now where I sit you know as much as the reps and sales agents. and I've talked to exceutive level agents who have even said thier is no information about what your talking about so wheres the proof? I mean if your gonna talk big show something to back it up or just dont talk at all casue your just gonna get alot of peoples hopes up for nothing.