View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:00 PM
sfhub
PPCGeeks Regular

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
OK duders...I'm jacking up my registry trying to unleash the awesome power of "advanced phone settings"...specifically for folks looking for roaming only options.

The reg edit to get CDMA services in START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL-PHONE-CDMA Services is:

HKLM-Software-oem-PhoneSetting
Change "ShowCDMAServicePage" from 0 to 1
Change ShowGSMServicePage from 1 to 0

...now you'll have *some* CDMA settings...but not the option to check how your device Roams.

So, anyone who is comfortable messing with the registry that wants to help figure out how to "unlock" what seems to be in the device already...that'd be awesome!

I can see all of the options in the registry, but wanted to throw this out to the group to see if someone either worked it out already or wants to play too. If and when I figure it out...I'll report back.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do. The option to "roam only" is already there under "Network Service"

Using your experimental registry entries actually *removes* that option.