View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:43 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC mogul on sprint want to flash to cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricomania View Post
I have a brand new Alltel PPC6800 that's never been used that I want to flash to Cricket. I don't have Alltel in my area. Verizon took it over. I'm on Sprint and don't want to change. This Alltel PPC6800 is what led me to this forum. Was going to try and flash it to Sprint but chickened out. Scared I'd break it or somehting. I ended up buying myself a used mogul and I'm happy with it. Whitey10tc, would the steps be the same to flash mogul to cricket? If so, could you post here or PM me too? Or would anyone suggest that I should leave it alone and sell it maybe?
Yes, Moguls, Titans, XV6800, ppc6800 are all in the Titan family named differently and change cosmetically by the different carriers. If you gather the tools and programs listed above and let me know when you have them all. and I'll PM or post a tutorial for the Mogul/Titan just like I have posted in the Vogue section. Some custom ROMS do not require the MMS/WAP cabs some do.