View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsevol View Post
If you really want to add the 2 or 3 apps at the bottom of the list to your quick links on the homescreen than just use your D-Pad hard keys to click down a few times and keep in mind, one click past the bottom of the screen is the first unseen app, so on and so forth. Thats what I did.
dang i never even thought of that 1 lol, ok im a verizon tp owner (lucky me) and dang it i wanted more tabs too than just six,i tried maxxmanila and while it was pretty and all my gimped tp just dosen't have the ram to take any extra loads,but i have 16 wonderful tabs thanks to root if im not mistaken providing a link for this Vovichek & Jamrecords 16 shortcuts.cab, which works perfect for me,seeing as ppl having to add tabs they can't see,well this works beautifully,and haven't seen it mentioned lately and thought it may have been forgotten and would certainly help verizon ppl like me without having to sacrifice any ram lol

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1257626440