Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wallpaper in all tabs question???

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodie View Post
I downloaded .NET Framework v3.5 required
.NET Compact Framework v3.5 required for HDWallS

and at bottom of the page HDWall_v0.27b.zip

Don't pay attention to anything else on there. It's a mess and took my days to figure things out lol.

Inside HDWall zip there is something for your device as well as an exe you run on your pc to make the wallpaper. If you follow the instructions you should be able to get it working, if not let me know. I'm about to make a darn video tutorial or something for this because once you learn how to do it, it's very easy.

Also, for now I wouldn't download anything from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529730

I haven't used that yet and all it would do is give me a background on the start menu of my choice as well as get rid of that black line above my top curtain. I tried installing the patch before doing anything else and it completely screwed up my HDWallS, so I removed it.

I've been trying to get this to work but keep getting an error when I select Set Wallpaper in HDWallS. I'm not sure if this has to do with what profile is selected under 'Config' when creating wallpaper and a cab file. What profile did you use?

- Update: OK, I kind of figured things out. You don't need the HDWallS program on your phone. Just install the cab file that the HDWall program (on your computer) creates. By choosing the "WM 6.5 - TouchFLO v2.1 - No Compression - All Tabs" profile under 'Config' I get my background on all the tabs (plus the taskbar and menu bar become transparent) except the home screen.

Last edited by braindoc; 11-12-2009 at 05:55 PM.