View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:31 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: HTC Hero Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal_j View Post
I left ppc geeks for a while after getting rid of my touch pro and now I'm back!

I have the HTC hero and can't believe that I didn't leave sooner. This phone is amazing. From all of the free apps to just the feel of it. I have fat fingers and the keyboard on this thing is amazing. I would miss letters all the time on the on screen keyboard for the touch pro.

The only thing I'm missing right now is the tethering, but that is so minor at this point.
WiFi tether will accomplish this. Root the phone and run Modaco 1.1 it is seamless.