View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: MS Bluetooth Stack in ROM upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
We get that it works fine for most of the chefs. That is all well and good. We're not asking YOU not to use the Widcomm stack. Those of us that are having major problems, though, would just like the OPTION of using the MS stack. Let us be the judge on the benefits/drawbacks tradeoff instead of making the decision for us. It's why chefs offer kitchens in addition to their standard ROMs, right?

I've said before I would GLADLY donate to whoever can get an MS stack working on this phone. It's my biggest beef right now. For all the benefits the Widcomm stack offers, if I can't initiate and end a call easily with my headset without having to disconnect my data session every time, those benefits are useless.

And to Juggalo, if you're having problems removing the Widcomm stack, RaidZero has already accomplished that but could not get the MS stack working. Perhaps you two could collaborate and save a lot of time and effort?
its not a fact that id have a hard time, its just im pretty lazy when it comes to removing features. for me the boradcom stack offers more features then what the MS one does.

Maybe ill look into it some day tho. i could care less about being payed for it thought.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!