View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:57 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
i wont go as far as say sprint having problems, all of my issues that i'm having now, appeared when i flashed the 2.5 rom. just my $0.02
Other people I know are having SMS issues as well and they do not have modified devices or even the same device.

It just so happened to start at the same time I think.
Thought it was my device at first as well but then started asking around.
People in other places using these roms say they do not have the SMS lag issues as well.

Mine sometimes go right through but other times the device shows sent and it takes hours for the other person to get.
So if it leaves my device and takes hours for the other party to get, it only goes to reason it has to be the server.

Last edited by rootlinux; 11-12-2009 at 03:00 PM.