View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
oh sorry guys. i assumed palringo was something most of us used! www.palringo.com has downloads for either your phone and/or your pc. the palringo chat client supports almost All the chat protocols (aim, yahoo, google chat, icq, msn etc..) & it also supports "groups" PPCgeeks has a group in palringo with around 70 members. I am just starting this group dedicated to "ENERGY ROM ADDICTS" like ourselves. just to avoid some of the chit chat back & forth on the thread which can clutter it up.

once u have a palringo account you just simply click groups>join group & type energy roms & it'll bring you in there. there are only a couple of us in there at the moment, but i think with the right group of people, it could really make a big difference & then we can post fixes etc on the forum instead of all the chit chat.

palringo is completely free FYI. hope to see some of you guys around.
...sweet, Ill check it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
anyone? bueller?

I didn't want it to get lost.
What ROM are you running and how did you restore/backup your contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyassfung View Post
this rom just keep getting worse every minute by the day.

1. cant add a shortcut that is at the bottom of the list
2. cant turn off that annoyingvibrate( was off then after a soft reset, stayed on and no longer can turn off)
3. cant turn off t9 , word recognition or whatever you call it(keep getting errors)
4. typing new messages is annoying bc the screen goes white. i text alot and this is by far the worst he's done so far. (might look nice but looks can be decieving)
5. Cannot take off my location like you use to in weather
etc and the list goes on

Edit: Also, PLEASE tell me why do i have to go onto another site(twitter) just to see whats the new updates to this rom?

energy rom use to be good fast reliable and convenient but now its less convenient and useless crap keep getting added on. seriously vibrate to type or any button press?

im not going to deny its fast but with so many problems... i think my energy rom days are over.
Hey dude, please flash back to a 2.1 ROM...2.5 is not what you want. I'll try to help here:

1. What shortcut are you trying to create that you cannot access. You must realize that this port of 2.5, which has NOTHING to do with NRG, is from a WVGA screen, so yes, there are going to be instances where the bottom of a screen cuts off. Let me know what youre specifically trying to link and we can work around it.

2. There are reg edits and cabs posted...you can either search or use the appropriate Guide in my sig which has everything - steps and cabs linked up.

3. what errors? how are you trying to disable it? did you install a new onscreen keyboard? ...this REALLY isn't that hard to do, but I need more info to be helpful. Also, which version fo the ROM youre running.

4. ...um, again, 2.5 has liimited landscape support...NRG didn't port 2.5, so "this is the worst he's done" is unnecessary. ...if you don't dig the new HTC text app, there are also instructisn for disabling it to go back to a more comfortable interface.

5. again, 2.5 related. ...you obviously are not looking for a 2.5 ROM.

EDIT: you don't have to go to Twitter...that's where the kids go to keep up with what he's doing every minute of the day. The information is here, again, if you're reading. I don't use twitter.

PLEASE...inform yourself before blasting this dudes work. If you need assistance, surely someone can help.

My best advice reading your post is to flash one of his 2.1 Builds, which will deliver you the good old ROM you were expecting.
This post has been thanked 2 times.