View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
it now shows the HTC task manager when I click on the clock.

well I dont know how well its working for the battery issue, as when I click on the battery on the taskbar it brings up the notification screen and just shows the one percentage with a little green battery to the right of it, which is fine. but like i said it messes up the notification screen some by putting a white line between the sprint and battery notification, and theres a shadow of the close button that is superimpossed (sp?) behind the battery notification, hope this makes sense lol. I'll try to uninstall and reinstall to see if that fixes it.
Just soft reset my friend.
It happens from time to time.
That should fix it.