View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:07 PM
arlindemini
Regular 'Geeker

arlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to arlindemini Send a message via MSN to arlindemini
Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 VZW Color Change

In the Themes section as well as with certain ROMS, different color schemesa are being developed that adjust menus/screens/etc... I would try searching in there, I'm using MightyRom and "LilLRico" is developign color themes for it, I believe I heard "Black" is next, this might be something you would be interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterJoe View Post
Thsi is my first post, so bare with me. I was actually referred here, by a very helpful Verizon Wireless tech support rep. I had called for the following reason, and thought I would submit here for advice on an app or registry hack that would let me do this:

I am legally blind. Having white text on a black background (or at least light text on dark background)is much more useful and viewable for me than black on white or dark on light. While it appears that the default theme of the HTC Touch Pro 2 from Verizon Wireless has that in some areas, the programs menus, contacts list, and other actual program menus do not feature this scheme. So, my question is this. Is there a way that the colors can be changed, so that all programs menus, explorer, and other menus (such as the menu for selecting an Office Mobile app) so that all of the menus have white on black, rather than vice versa?

Side question: Does anyone know if Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro will be an over-the-air update to the current 6.1 version included on this device?

Any help on this woudl be extremely appreciated.

--Master Joe